MOCA Mask: Collection of Nine Limited-Production, Artist-Designed Face Masks plu
MOCA Mask Collection - Nine Limited-Production, Artist-Designed Face Masks by Virgil Abloh, Mark Grotjahn, Alex Israel, Barbara Kruger, Yoko Ono, Catherine Opie, Pipilotti Rist, Hank Willis Thomas, and The Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts, plus MOCA Mask.
Each purchase directly supports The Museum of Contemporary Art.
View the MOCA Masks collection lookbook.
Our masks are designed for comfort and ease of wear without sacrificing on safety. With one closed loop at the top and ties at the bottom, this mask can be put on effortlessly and tied securely when needed. Made with two layers of fabric, featuring a pocket on the inside with open sides, customers can insert their own filter for extra protection.
This mask shape is meant to fit a wide range of faces comfortably and securely, including children over 10 years old.
- Ten face masks - full collection of MOCA Masks.
- Sublimation print on 100% polyester micro-fiber, embroidery on 100% cotton denim, silkscreen on 100% cotton, with 100% cotton lining.
- Cotton thread.
- Non-medical grade face mask, not intended for clinical use.
- Closed loop on top, tie on the bottom.
- Wash before first use and after every wear. Hand wash with detergent and line dry, do not bleach.
- Our masks are handmade by Citizens of Humanity in Los Angeles, CA.
Please read the disclaimer here before purchasing.
Due to high demand, shipping delays may occur.
Sales of all face masks are FINAL.