MOCA Mask: Barbara Kruger "Untitled (Better Safe Than Sorry)"
Barbara Kruger, Untitled (Better Safe Than Sorry) 2020
MOCA Masks (#MOCAmasks) are a collection of limited-production, artist-designed face masks. Each purchase directly supports The Museum of Contemporary Art.
View the MOCA Masks collection lookbook.
Our masks are designed for comfort and ease of wear without sacrificing on safety. With one closed loop at the top and ties at the bottom, this mask can be put on effortlessly and tied securely when needed. Made with two layers of fabric, featuring a pocket on the inside with open sides, customers can insert their own filter for extra protection.
This mask shape is meant to fit a wide range of faces comfortably and securely, including children over 10 years old.
Barbara Kruger (b. 1945, Newark, New Jersey) is an artist who works with pictures and words in the hopes of revealing and resisting socially ingrained assumptions about power: how it determines who lives and who dies, who is healed and who is housed, who speaks and who is silenced, who is visible and who is marginalized.
- Silkscreen on 100% cotton denim with 100% cotton lining.
- Cotton thread.
- Non-medical grade face mask, not intended for clinical use.
- Closed loop on top, tie on the bottom.
- Wash before first use and after every wear. Hand wash with detergent and line dry, do not bleach.
- Our masks are handmade by Citizens of Humanity in Los Angeles, CA.
Please read the disclaimer here before purchasing.
Due to high demand, shipping delays may occur.
Sales of all face masks are FINAL.