The MOCA Fund for Exhibitions provides annual support for MOCA’s innovative curatorial program. Gifts to the MOCA Fund for Exhibitions directly support the presentation of exhibitions and related public engagement initiatives at MOCA’s two Los Angeles sites, featuring installations from MOCA’s Permanent Collection, thematic group shows, and solo-shows by leading contemporary artists.
MOCA FUND FOR EXHIBITIONS $25,000 (fully tax-deductible)
- Individual name recognition as a supporter of the MOCA Fund for Exhibitions on all MOCA exhibitions
Recognition on the annual donor wall on view at MOCA Grand Avenue, and The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA
- Invitations to all private Lender and Funder Dinners celebrating MOCA special exhibitions
- Invitation to the annual Director’s Party
- Invitation to the annual Exhibitions Program Preview with the Director and Curators
- Invitation for two to Leadership Circle walkthroughs for each exhibition and select studio and collection visits
- Unlimited general museum admission for up to four adults.
- MOCA exhibition catalogues throughout the year.