Little Sun is a high-quality solar-powered LED lamp developed by artist Olafur Eliasson and engineer Frederik Ottesen. Featuring 2 light levels, it’s easy to use: 5 hours of charging in the sun produces 10 hours of soft light or 4 hours of bright light.
- Features the world’s most efficient solar cell, produced by SunPower, industry leaders in solar manufacturing
- Specially engineered to keep the electronics cool even while charging in the sun, and the ventilation of the solar panel ensures best efficiency
- Contains 3 AAA rechargeable batteriesMOC
- Received official certification in 2012 from Lighting Africa, a joint IFC and World Bank program
- ROHS and ISO-certified for quality and consistency in production standards
- Was recently introduced into Centre Pompidou’s permanent design collection and has been nominated for Design Museum’s 2013 Designs of the Year Award
Dimensions: 12 x 8 1/5 x 1 3/4 inches
Was: $35.00 now $22.50MOCA Members receive an additional 10% off. This item is sold as non-returnable.
Medium: UV weather resistant, recyclable ABS plastic
Weight: 4.3 ounces (boxed)