In collaboration with LA Originals, artist Geoff McFetridge and Apolis have teamed up to create this limited edition art piece that is the Market Bag. The Market Bag is waterproof and made to last - last at least 8 years and carry over 100 pounds!
In 2004, brothers Raan and Shea Parton founded Apolis with a simple idea that business can create social change. Their travels abroad immersed them in personal stories of struggle and survival, inspiring them to create a business model that bridges commerce and economic development. Along with their commitment to global advocacy, they understand the importance of sourcing and manufacturing locally. Whether it means partnering with manufacturers in Uganda, Peru, Bangladesh, or around the corner in Los Angeles, the Partons have used their model of “advocacy through industry” to empower people to determine their own future.
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Waterproof Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Straps: Leather reinforced with antique nickel rivets