The MOCA Fund for Exhibitions provides annual support for MOCA’s innovative curatorial program. Gifts to the MOCA Fund for Exhibitions directly support the presentation of exhibitions and related public engagement initiatives at MOCA’s three Los Angeles sites, featuring installations from MOCA’s Permanent Collection, thematic group shows, and solo-shows by leading contemporary artists.
MOCA FUND FOR EXHIBITIONS $25,000 (fully tax-deductible)
- Individual name recognition as a supporter of the MOCA Fund for Exhibitions on all MOCA exhibitions
Recognition on the annual donor wall on view at MOCA Grand Avenue, The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA, and the MOCA Pacific Design Center
- Invitations to all private Lender and Funder Dinners celebrating MOCA special exhibitions
- A copy of the publication accompanying every exhibition supported through the MOCA Fund for Exhibitions
- Invitation to the annual Director’s New Year Party
- Invitation to the annual Exhibitions Program Preview with the Director and Curators
- Invitation for two to Leadership Circle walkthroughs for each exhibition and select studio and collection visits
- Priority access and seating to all MOCA exhibition-related public programs, including Art Talk and Artists on Artists, and invitations to intimate pre-event receptions for MOCA Artists on Artists as they occurs
- Unlimited general museum admission for up to four adults.
- MOCA exhibition catalogues throughout the year.
- Subscription to MOCA’s donor magazine, a publication with unique curatorial content for high-level donors and members.