Kids MOCA Mask Collection - Four Limited-Production, Artist-Designed Face Masks by Virgil Abloh, Alex Israel, Catherine Opie, and The Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts.
Each purchase directly supports The Museum of Contemporary Art.
View the MOCA Masks collection lookbook.
This mask shape fits a wide range of kids faces comfortably.
Our masks are designed for comfort and ease of wear without sacrificing on safety. Made with two layers of fabric, featuring a pocket on the inside with open sides, customers can insert their own filter for extra protection.
- Four face masks - full collection of Kids MOCA Masks.
- Sublimation print on 100% polyester micro-fiber, silkscreen on 100% cotton, with 100% cotton lining.
- Cotton thread.
- Non-medical grade face mask, not intended for clinical use.
- Elastic ear loops.
- Wash before first use and after every wear. Hand wash with detergent and line dry, do not bleach.
- Our masks are handmade by Citizens of Humanity in Los Angeles, CA.
Please read the disclaimer here before purchasing.
Due to high demand, shipping delays may occur.
Sales of all face masks are FINAL.